Fact: I have 23 food allergies
and here’s how they (somehow) relate to my life
- Nuts — I’m a bit reserved at first, but once my shell cracks I’m funny and nutty
- Fish — I’m deathly allergic to fish, but I still love the ocean
- Carrots — They are known for being orange, Go Cuse!
- Beans — Born and raised in Bean-town, I have a serious lifetime rivalry with the Yankees
- Mushrooms — You’ll find me a pretty ‘fungi’ (pun intended)
- Avocados — My favorite word to say in Spanish: ‘aguacate’
- Chickpeas — Just like chickpeas are a daring food to try, I love taking risks. Skydiving? I’ve done that … and would do it again
- Squash — Squash is hands down the most boring vegetable out there. So if you’re not too bored yet, reach out to hear about foods 9-23
Hey! I’m Hailey, an aspiring art director from Boston, MA. I graduated from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University in May 2023 with a B.S. in advertising. In my free time, I love going to spin classes, jamming out to The Beatles, and cooking (the limited foods I can). If you have any recipes, unreleased Beatles songs, or job openings, feel free to reach out!